Homebrew R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

Spewpa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I am afraid that I don't know what a DLDI is. Never messed around with my card this much. Will try to get some info and report back

Spewpa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Just checked the _system_ folder and and there's nothing. There's one in the TTMenu and __rpg folder respectively though, but those folders aren't native to my R4 SDHC.
EDIT : The file in the TTMenu folder doesn't have a DLDI extension, but the one on __rpg does.

Last edited by Spewpa,

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry to bother you but what launcher you've made could work on the R4 Upgrade Revolution?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@FIX94 , You should give it a try just to make sure. It works with the DSTT cart I have but a second opinion is always good to have. :D
great find it actually works! I started reading myself into the card api and did not get it to properly init via homebrew so my next step would've been to read on how to reset the card properly but I guess you were faster in finding a file which does that :)

Reactions: Apache Thunder
D

Diagamma

Yes, with ysmenu. Soft Reset works, Homebrew works, every tested game works EVERYTHING WORKS!
Thank you so much Apache!!
It doesn't work with mine, could you please help me ? By providing the way you made it work or something like that.

D

Diagamma

Well that's what I did and it didn't work. I guess I'll have to try different methods.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the launcher probably launches the card expecting TTDS firmware files. So R4's _DS_MENU.dat file wont' be used. Instead you'll need to install TTMENU.DAT and the associeted firmware files that go with that. So if you are using an R4 SDHC with this, do not use R4 firmware files. They won't work with this.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Tried like 20 times, doesn't works.

Is copying the files on the µSD all that is needed (that's what I did) ?
Oh and by the way, my R4i-SDHC firmware files originally uses a file named "R4.dat" and not "_DS_MENU.DAT".
I didn't find any DLDI file in the files (http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/R4i V1.83b English.zip).

What is the exact error you get? Does it show "error has occured" or does it just white screen?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/AjP7B2QFB9E?si=5qT8Ov9brYiIhoGi