Homebrew R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

Robert McCoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a method to patch the n3ds twl_firm to load the DS Supercard TWO? (no i can't do the patch to fix it using a ds lite because I don't own a ds lite)

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a method to patch the n3ds twl_firm to load the DS Supercard TWO? (no i can't do the patch to fix it using a ds lite because I don't own a ds lite)
Update the dstwo on your 3ds on the error screen add a "b" at the end of the file name not the 3xtention of the file let it sit for 5 mins 5hen reboot

Sgt. Lulz

Beef up
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can confirm the new M3DS launcher works with WoodM3 1.15 as well. Kind of an unfortunate firmware to be stuck with, but it's a start.
RetroGameFan's YSMenu mostly boots up, but when trying to load games it just gets to the very last section of the loading bar and then throws a TTMENU.SYS error.
I certainly hope there's a solution.

Mininova

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
imagerj52xco0gs.jpg

I have this Problem now :/

Last edited by Mininova,

Nintendo4DSXL

Pokémon-Master
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can confirm that M3DSREAL with woodm3 work but with M3Sakura it loads the game and stuck on whitescreen and DSi Enhanced game doesnt work too for me

Kumaman

Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm the new M3DS launcher works with WoodM3 1.15 as well. Kind of an unfortunate firmware to be stuck with, but it's a start.
RetroGameFan's YSMenu mostly boots up, but when trying to load games it just gets to the very last section of the loading bar and then throws a TTMENU.SYS error.
I certainly hope there's a solution.
Hi!

Exactly the same firmwares tested and the same issues here. M3launcher and woods 1.15 works with some games (wood 1.15 doesn't support most recent ds games) and TTMENU.SYS (YSmenu) throws an error. Both firmwares work perfect on my DS Lite.

Last edited by Kumaman,

Excelsis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can confirm that M3DSREAL with woodm3 work but with M3Sakura it loads the game and stuck on whitescreen and DSi Enhanced game doesnt work too for me

I managed to boot DSi enhanced games with a simple work around. I boot a regular game, use in game reset (L+R+A+B+Down) to go straight back to WoodM3 then boot the DSi enhanced game. This works for 3 games I tried so far, Bejeweled Twist, Pokémon Black/White 1 and 2. The games run in normal DS mode though, not DSi enhanced. E: Gotta have in game reset disabled on a per game basis for Black/White 1 and 2 or they stay on a white screen still.

This also works to load and run games with YSMenu, just tested this now. So the few games that aren't compatible with WoodM3 should run fine with YSMenu. I guess the M3 doesn't like DSi mode.

Last edited by Excelsis,

Nintendo4DSXL

Pokémon-Master
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I managed to boot DSi enhanced games with a simple work around. I boot a regular game, use in game reset (L+R+A+B+Down) to go straight back to WoodM3 then boot the DSi enhanced game. This works for 3 games I tried so far, Bejeweled Twist, Pokémon Black/White 1 and 2. The games run in normal DS mode though, not DSi enhanced. E: Gotta have in game reset disabled on a per game basis for Black/White 1 and 2 or they stay on a white screen still.

This also works to load and run games with YSMenu, just tested this now. So the few games that aren't compatible with WoodM3 should run fine with YSMenu. I guess the M3 doesn't like DSi mode.
Ok works for me too (Only tested with Pokemon White(German))

Konwaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey I managed to install everything but the wood menu loads without theme and fonts and i can't enter the microSD. I tried to format it but i could only choose NTFS, FAT32 and exFAT, no FAT(16). Or should I use exFAT? I am using the original R4 with woodR4 kernel and the woodR4 launcher. (I've read R4s wich directly booted after turning on the old DS do not work or something, mine does this. Will it work anyway?)
Thx and good work so far man! :grog:

EDIT: I am using the R4SDHC.. didn't realize this before lol. And the micro SD is SDHC too.. does this matter? I hope not..

Last edited by Konwaku,

MegaV2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
imagerj52xco0gs.jpg

I have this Problem now :/

Yeah same problem here. I am using the original R4 card (at least, I'm pretty sure that's what I'm using) and I get that screen if I open the app with the R4 card, if I open it without the card and if I open it with my shitty AK2i card.

EDIT: Got it working. It seems to be just a read error. Just keep putting your card in and out until it opens correctly. Took me about 20 tries to get it working.

Last edited by MegaV2,

Robert McCoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone wanna know something interesting I found out before this TWL patch was released?? I put my r4 card into an Action Replay for DSi and put that into my n3ds and it booted up the R4 which I thought was the weirdest thing. It's like a giant passme for the R4. Of course this is not the best method as it's a huge pain to have that sticking out of your 3ds lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :D:)