Homebrew R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

artur3004

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh I thought you guys mean a dumping method that will work without a flashcard directly on the 3ds.lol.
But isn't the provided firmware file by datel enough? It looks kinda similar in a hexeditor like .nds dumps should like

zetaPRIME

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CycloDS works with TWL Slot-1 Launcher methinks.

normal CycloDS Evolution doesn't show on homescreen, has the "an error has occurred" screen through slot1 launcher with TWL_FIRM patched on both nands (arm9loaderhax, so whatever, I'm never going to have a non-sigpatched NATIVE_FIRM running anyway) and the test launcher for CycloDS just whitescreens =/

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
tried EZFlashV_Launcher on my EZFlash V plus
V1 gave me this error.

V2. well,almost.

Hey retest with these new launchers. They are the ones you previously tried, but with the new arm7 patches:

EZFlashV_Launcher.rar

Also redid N-Card and Super Card DSone launchers:

DSOne_Launcher.rar
NCard_Launchers.rar

Im using wood launcher but without kernel

Maybe the R4 still needs a _DS_MENU.dat file to be present for it to work. Just install WoodR4 _DS_MENU.dat file to MicroSD card and try again.

Last edited by Apache Thunder,

Mininova

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
0_original.jpg
I have this but give me a Error at Starting :/
Wood is on the Card. CIA installed in Sysnand and Emunand. But not working in both :/

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Error has occured message means you don't have patched TWL_FIRM installed or aren't using a CFW that is applying the needed patches to TWL_FIRM. Until you get that resolved, custom SRLs will not boot. Also note if using it on emunand, you also have to install the launcher on sysnand.

Jasper Jackson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
N-card is not working, I'll try to update it and try again. I don't see why you would use the N-card anyway on the 3DS. As you need a DS (Lite) to put games on it. And if you have a DS (Lite) you could just use it with the DS (Lite).

Arso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i did a video in HD but i got some problem with youtube , i will retry tommorow

Last edited by Arso,

Mininova

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Error has occured message means you don't have patched TWL_FIRM installed or aren't using a CFW that is applying the needed patches to TWL_FIRM. Until you get that resolved, custom SRLs will not boot. Also note if using it on emunand, you also have to install the launcher on sysnand.

Yeah, but i have the newest RxTools (O3DS) and installed in Sysnand and Emunand. But not work :/

ZeCroque

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My card is an R4i-SDHC. Was mine the corrupted one? If so, I can redump.

View attachment 40938

You've got an R4i-SDHC that already worked on DSi, and so you just need to install TWL Slot-1 Launcher.. No need for specific launcher, Apache's trying to get working old NDS/NDSL flashcards thats never worked on DSi, like the R4-SDHC, previous revision of your own.

Last edited by ZeCroque,

einhuman197

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I "wood" ;-) but I don't have a Nintendo DS(i) unfortunately.
Also works with dslite/fat.
Just open a wifi Hotspot without password on your smartphone, save this access point in config, grab wooddumper, open it, download es datei Explorer in your smartphone, connect the address that wooddumper says, copy the nds on your phone, upload it and give it Apache thunder.
Easy right ;)?

Reactions: ZeCroque

Teoz Benny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just want to say thank you! Just got my R4 working on my new 3ds xl with arm9loaderhax. I could kiss you right now hahahaha

Teoz Benny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
At first was just getting a blank white screen and a sd icon a folder icon and a slot 2 icon. Make sure your R4 is in the slot correctly thats what fixed it for me. Using aurora wrights twl_firm and latest wood firmware. Being able to now play all my favourite ds games is the icing on the cake. I cant express how gratefull I am that you spent time to make and release this, also to you aurora wright as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0