Hacking R4 SDHC

ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Since SDHC support isn't possible for the current R4's, the team are introducing a SDHC range of cards soon. This is why there has been no update in a while. (Got this info from Tempcast 4.)

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
I knew I was correct
dry.gif

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What I hope doesn't happen is that they bring in the new card with SDHC support and drop all support/updates for the old cards. I couldn't care less about SDHC support so in the case that they eventually fix the few other problems (wii connectivity, ARM7, etc.) with an update either with the new card or after it's release, the update better work for the old cards
mad.gif

shane1972

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What I hope doesn't happen is that they bring in the new card with SDHC support and drop all support/updates for the old cards. I couldn't care less about SDHC support so in the case that they eventually fix the few other problems (wii connectivity, ARM7, etc.) with an update either with the new card or after it's release, the update better work for the old cardsÂ
mad.gif

Hi,

I agree.
Wii connectivity is what im waiting for.
Please dont let me down team r4.

Cheers

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wonder about the M3 Real. Is the GBA and Rumble Ram Pack RAM compatible with homebrew software? If so, the R4 team just lost. You can get an M3 Real Rumble RAM bundle for just €/$5 more. There is no point in getting the R4 anymore. Both have DLDI autopatch, so there is not much difference in compatibility. Just the soft-reset on the 3in1 tool. and you would be stupid to use the 3in1tol if you have an M3 Real Perfect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/5fQHvL6iO5k?si=1qrkapNMcghUj07-