Hacking R4 SDHC Gold Pro 2018 fake card error (?)

MigvelPe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello:
I´ve got an R4 SDHC Gold Pro 2018 card, which used to work perfectly fine with NDSL, NDSiXL, and ON2DS. I used it to put CFW in the 2DS, which works perfectly. I tried to restore it, and I´m pretty sure (99,99%) I did it all perfectly fine, but now, although it is detected by both the 2DS and the NDSL, this message appears, on the top screen: "Fake card! Please return to retailer."
Can someone help me with this? I have tried cleaning the contacts, formatting the card using another one, formatting that second one... I think I´ve come to a dead end here.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Miguel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello:
I´ve got an R4 SDHC Gold Pro 2018 card, which used to work perfectly fine with NDSL, NDSiXL, and ON2DS. I used it to put CFW in the 2DS, which works perfectly. I tried to restore it, and I´m pretty sure (99,99%) I did it all perfectly fine, but now, although it is detected by both the 2DS and the NDSL, this message appears, on the top screen: "Fake card! Please return to retailer."
Can someone help me with this? I have tried cleaning the contacts, formatting the card using another one, formatting that second one... I think I´ve come to a dead end here.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Miguel

https://gbatemp.net/threads/r4i-gold-pro-problem.434203/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/r4i-v1-4-1-wifi-fake-card-warning-w-new-update.397063/

MigvelPe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
That didn´t quite work, but:
I Downloaded the most outdated kernel from the list in the last message. It gave me an error about software being outdated. Instead of downloading the kernel that is on r4isdhc, I did so from r4i-sdhc , for an r4 with WiFi. It works perfectly. Thanks for the reply!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning