Hacking R4 Not Working DS Carts too

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I was wondering if you can help me with this. I have an R4 loaded up with the newest firmware available. I just tested the r4 when Summon Night: Twin Age was released it was working. Then couple days I went to play it again it didn't work, it freeze up on the loading screen it just went to the DS Selection selection screen, so I did the usual stuff on how to make it work but it didn't. Then I tried putting in my original carts since I bought few and they don't seem to work either.
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

I just don't know what to do to get it working again can someone please help me on this
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

BTW. DS I have is the PhatDS big grey silver one

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maverick_z said:
Hey guys, I was wondering if you can help me with this. I have an R4 loaded up with the newest firmware available. I just tested the r4 when Summon Night: Twin Age was released it was working. Then couple days I went to play it again it didn't work, it freeze up on the loading screen it just went to the DS Selection selection screen, so I did the usual stuff on how to make it work but it didn't. Then I tried putting in my original carts since I bought few and they don't seem to work either.
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

I just don't know what to do to get it working again can someone please help me on this
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

BTW. DS I have is the PhatDS big grey silver one

have you checked the slot for any kind of dirt or debris ???

sometimes a little dust in the slot can cause problems such as not loading games etc my kids ds's both phats suffer similar issues now and then
frown.gif

try blowing really hard into the slot to clear any dirt/dust that may of gathered in there it usually works on theirs
smile.gif

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i've done it like more than enough times still it doesn't work. just today I had some rubbing alcohol put it on a q-tip and started to clean the slot with it. I got it clean, but it still didn't work. and its still refusing to recognize both my r4 and my original carts

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maverick_z said:
i've done it like more than enough times still it doesn't work. just today I had some rubbing alcohol put it on a q-tip and started to clean the slot with it. I got it clean, but it still didn't work. and its still refusing to recognize both my r4 and my original carts

ok check the settings in the ds and make sure its set to boot slot 1 first or try changing it see if that makes a difference and remove any slot 2 device just in case if you have one in slot 2
smile.gif

if that does not work then there maby something else wrong with your game slot
frown.gif

see if you can also try all your game cards/flash card in someones working ds
smile.gif

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Maverick_z said:
I wouldn't have put anything in the slot... Not a good idea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill