Hacking R4 Micro SD Wont Allow Me To Format Or Add Files

BeeseChurger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was using a PNY 16GB Micro SDHC1 for my r4 card, after a while it began giving me a error (Demono.sys), then I switched to a different 16gb sd and it worked fine. the PNY card will not allow me to add files , format or delete files, is there anyway to recover my sd card?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I was using a PNY 16GB Micro SDHC1 for my r4 card, after a while it began giving me a error (Demono.sys), then I switched to a different 16gb sd and it worked fine. the PNY card will not allow me to add files , format or delete files, is there anyway to recover my sd card?

Hello. :)

Which Card do you have exactly please ?

Maybe this one:

P490_1.JPG

Thank you.:)

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi I have a R4 SDHC RTS LITE

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

2018/2019 is the same card only with a "new" Label.:)

Then maybe try this Kernel for your R4 card please:

https://github.com/DS-Homebrew/Flashcard-Firmware-Archive/blob/master/R4i-V4.0b English.zip?raw=true

If it works,please thank @krabscode
He posted that Link in an other Thread (sadly the User @Dativa who needs help does not give us a feedback on it works or not...)

BeeseChurger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was saying that my 1st sd card (that im not using anymore) was unable to format or add files and was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
SD/microSD/USB flashcards have a limited lifetime, when you find that yours is starting to have issues when writing/reading, you should make a backup and use another one (as I think you did).

There's no failsafe method for recovering them, because manufacturers use very diferent flash memory on them of varying quality.

rharesh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I was saying that my 1st sd card (that im not using anymore) was unable to format or add files and was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it
Your SD card is faulty if it has lifetime warranty get it replaced, else throw it out it cant be fixed [emoji38]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1