Hacking R4 HELP!

wtfATOM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i turned on my r4 and when i saw my games it looked weird like it had the picture but not the name of the game so I turned my ds off. When i restarted it it said SD/TF card error. Help please?

BTWI'm using wood 1.09

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Backup your files onto your PC then Format the MicroSD card. After that put Wood R4 Firmware and try it. If it boots, try putting games onto the MicroSD card and check too see if they work.

wtfATOM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bluelaserman said:
Backup your files onto your PC then Format the MicroSD card. After that put Wood R4 Firmware and try it. If it boots, try putting games onto the MicroSD card and check too see if they work.

I tried to but once i put the SD chip into my computer it says my card is not formatted and do i want to reformat. I really do not want to lose any of my files... =/
any help would be appreciated.

wtfATOM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
denieru7 said:
Looks like you'll need to do a reformat. Copy all the stuff on your microSD card and reformat it using http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=10976

EDIT: Ninja'd. If your computer does not recognise it as formatted, you probably don't have any other options. This is why I regularly make a backup of my microSD card.

Meaning ill lose all my files? Lol i just saved all my files friday and after that put DQix on it and been playing it ever since friday... I just dont want to restart the whole thing lol even though i did kind of mess up my attributes..

wtfATOM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bluelaserman said:
Did you try another Card Reader or a different computer? I remember having to try on my 2nd computer as my first one would not read it and wanted me to reformat it.

I dont know if the computer would matter because i saved the files on this computer before. Unless that doesnt matter then ill ask my pops for the PW to another comp.

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
wtfATOM said:
I dont know if the computer would matter because i saved the files on this computer before. Unless that doesnt matter then ill ask my pops for the PW to another comp.

Just worth a shot, after all, what do you have to lose
rolleyes.gif

wtfATOM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bluelaserman said:
wtfATOM said:

Just worth a shot, after all, what do you have to lose
rolleyes.gif

Yea I tried it. Didnt work =/ eh... i guess ill be spending tonight training. Thanks anyways guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1