R4 Help

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by thunduaga, Jul 4, 2009.

1. thunduaga
    OP

thunduaga Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2007
    United States
    There are some games that dont load the save, i understand that nintendo doesnt like the R4 and is causing this problem. But i do also know that this can be bypassed. Could someone guide me on how to bypass these security issues so i can play Legend of Kage 2, PPEE, The Abyss and Rondo of Swords. Also i have questions regarding this new YSmenu update thing, Will the YSmenu update solve all my problems or create new ones. Please help =(

2. toh_yxes

toh_yxes GBAtemp Regular

Jan 29, 2009
    I have most of those games. I did not need any security bypass to play them, so I don't know what the problem is. But u know. YSmenu does help with saving issues, or you can just search those games in google for security bypass.

3. Depravo

Depravo KALSARIKÄNNIT

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Depravo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 13, 2008
    Purgatory
    YSMenu fixes most of the R4 firmware problems but it takes a modicum of intelligence to set up. If that sounds a little daunting try THIS instead.

4. thunduaga
    OP

thunduaga Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2007
    United States
    I had red about the YSMenu and tryed to make it but i had 1 problem.when i use GUI.BAT the cmd closes from some unknown problem. it just pops up saying "windows has encountered a problem and needs to close" but a new recent guide has been added so i may take another look. but thank you both for answering my question.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice