R4 Help

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by thunduaga, Jul 4, 2009.

Jul 4, 2009

R4 Help by thunduaga at 12:07 AM (713 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. thunduaga
    OP

Newcomer thunduaga Advanced Member

United States
    There are some games that dont load the save, i understand that nintendo doesnt like the R4 and is causing this problem. But i do also know that this can be bypassed. Could someone guide me on how to bypass these security issues so i can play Legend of Kage 2, PPEE, The Abyss and Rondo of Swords. Also i have questions regarding this new YSmenu update thing, Will the YSmenu update solve all my problems or create new ones. Please help =(

2. toh_yxes

Member toh_yxes GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    I have most of those games. I did not need any security bypass to play them, so I don't know what the problem is. But u know. YSmenu does help with saving issues, or you can just search those games in google for security bypass.

3. Depravo

Global Moderator Depravo Jaded curmudgeon

United Kingdom
    YSMenu fixes most of the R4 firmware problems but it takes a modicum of intelligence to set up. If that sounds a little daunting try THIS instead.

4. thunduaga
    OP

Newcomer thunduaga Advanced Member

United States
    I had red about the YSMenu and tryed to make it but i had 1 problem.when i use GUI.BAT the cmd closes from some unknown problem. it just pops up saying "windows has encountered a problem and needs to close" but a new recent guide has been added so i may take another look. but thank you both for answering my question.