R4 hangs when loading game, but not on the emu's

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by BMasterP, Jul 7, 2009.

1. BMasterP
    OP

Member BMasterP GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    I'm visiting my parents in law atm with no acces to a usb reader.
    my problem, i installed a few emulators on my r4(have a clone r4iii-sdhc) this morning including some roms.
    used the updated cheats.user file from gbatemp put it in the dir of my r4. everything worked perfect. then i got here and did 2 things. 1st i save stated super mario world on my snes emu no problems here, just playing and playing and then i rebooted and
    i enabled a whole lot of cheats for gta then pressed save in the menu from the cheats(under left corner) then i wanted to play gta and then it hung. so i rebooted deleted all the cheats saved again but still no luck, no game wants to boot anymore, the onlything booting is the ysmenu and the 2 emulators(lameboy an snemulds or something).

since i want to play super mario kart i'm busted. does someone know why this happend?

2. James_Wulfe

Member James_Wulfe GBAtemp Regular

United States
    try reinstalling your system files, when i have hangups or freeze problems this usually fixes it for me, if not the only thing i can say is maybe backup your cart reformat using an sd formater, (recommended Panasonic) then replace the backup and see if it was possibly just a bad cluster mucking up things =p