Hacking R4 Dual-Core

Jalila13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to know if anyone with a Dual-Core could tell me how it works or how to put the firmware because I saw it on the "working on 3DS thread". Please just answer if you can help me. Thanks.

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm guessing you're talking about this one: http://www.r4isdhc.com/download_white_new/

If so, then download your kernel from the page above and extract it into your Micro SD, insert your Micro SD into your flashcart and plug the flashcart into your 3DS and the icon should appear. According to the page above, it works on 3.0.0-6, so it should work.

Jalila13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I tried , but not one of the three flashcarts I brought from filetrip work. Ones when inserted doesn't even register the other two just result in a blank screen.

Jalila13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I did download from the official site that was a mistake I meant to say I brought from lightake I don't know why I put filetrip.

Jalila13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the firmware from the official site extracted it ,but when I insert the card into a DS lite of DSi I get white screens on top and bottom no loading no nothing...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters