Hacking R4-DS Forums

Forget_the_Rest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've finally managed to find something out and it seems like the domain name hasn't been renewed -

http://whois.domaintools.com/r4ds-forums.com

QUOTE said:
Created: 2007-08-28
Expires: 2008-08-28
Updated: 2008-08-29

Not sure what the "Updated" bit means. Maybe payment has been made but not yet gone through or something. Hopefully it'll be back up shortly *crosses fingers*. We'll need to wait for King to sort it out as he's the one who has the necessary access.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but if the R4DS forums are gone even they are unofficial, the next target for most of the noobs would be here! I already saw enough people there saying where should I buy an R4 and stuff there... If they like Googled R4 forums, you get the R4DS unofficial forums first, then you get a review on GBATemp. But then again, they're noobs that don't know how to search...

MasterPenguin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nobody knows his contact info. And we still want our prizes, that's why we care.
tongue.gif

Forget_the_Rest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
MasterPenguin said:
Nobody knows his contact info. And we still want our prizes, that's why we care.
tongue.gif

I could be wrong but I believe the email that is sent out when you get a PM will be one that he can be contacted on.

Edit: I've found another way to contact him where I know it's him. I've sent him a message & will keep you updated here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...