OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So,after hours of Trauma Center and Kirby Supers Stars Ultra, I decided to turn off my DS Lite and after an hour or so,went to play Moon. All going well until then. The following day, I decided to go back to Dark Spire and Retro Game Challenge(both of wich I had saves) when I discovered my R4 decided to corrupt the data. All data was erased,except for New Super Mario Bros.,that played without a problem.
I need a way to solve it(it's frustrating having to start RGC all over again),make my card stop corrupting stuff. I heard that my firmware is a AK2i clone, since I haven't managed to run YSmenu configured for r4.
More info about my card here.
The best way out, I think, is to install AKAIO or YSmenu,but I need tutorials to install it on AK2i OR r4,whatever this thing will accept.

Thanks in advance, Dusk

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
first download that panasonic sd formatter 2.0 idk the link but format your card and about akaio dont say a word cause bunch of folks here support normmatt and the akaio crew...because what your looking for is a cracked akaio firmware and no1 likes to hear about that.

DuskIzanagi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ripandsip said:
first download that panasonic sd formatter 2.0 idk the link but format your card and about akaio dont say a word cause bunch of folks here support normmatt and the akaio crew...because what your looking for is a cracked akaio firmware and no1 likes to hear about that.

Ok,formatted it already. Now what?
No need for a cracked one,is there's another option

bennyroger

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
When you turn our ds on with the r4 card inside, but without the sd card, what screen colour is shown? White screen, or a black screen with loading message?
If it shows a white screen it shoud be possible with ysmenu, if it shows the black screen with loading ysmenu is not possible on a clone because its then highly likely to be a ak hardware clone.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DuskIzanagi said:
ripandsip said:

not necessarily cracked if his cart is an AK2i clone he should be able to run one of the older AKAIO firmwares
and i would like to hear about a cracked AKAIO firmware so "no1 likes to hear about that" is falsification of information

DuskIzanagi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bennyroger said:
When you turn our ds on with the r4 card inside, but without the sd card, what screen colour is shown? White screen, or a black screen with loading message?
If it shows a white screen it shoud be possible with ysmenu, if it shows the black screen with loading ysmenu is not possible on a clone because its then highly likely to be a ak hardware clone.

White screen. I tried ysmenu,but then it doesn't go out of the "Loading..." screen.
I tried using it as a mooshell replacement,but it says "invalid dldi name" or someting like that.

DuskIzanagi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gameguy95 said:
DuskIzanagi said:
ripandsip said:

not necessarily cracked if his cart is an AK2i clone he should be able to run one of the older AKAIO firmwares
and i would like to hear about a cracked AKAIO firmware so "no1 likes to hear about that" is falsification of information

Tried version 1.5,not working. I will try the older ones

EDIT: Still not working

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
gameguy95 said:
DuskIzanagi said:
ripandsip said:

The cracked version of AKAIO is taboo for two main reasons:
The creators of AKAIO nearly quit when Roudolph cracked it, and have announced (unofficially) that they intend to do so if it happens again with a new version. And because if too many people hear about it they will assume that it's the new YSMenu and pester us for new versions which will run on their clone carts (which, as I mentioned above, would result in the loss of AKAIO for everybody).

DuskIzanagi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fearofshorts said:
gameguy95 said:
DuskIzanagi said:
ripandsip said:

The cracked version of AKAIO is taboo for two main reasons:
The creators of AKAIO nearly quit when Roudolph cracked it, and have announced (unofficially) that they intend to do so if it happens again with a new version. And because if too many people hear about it they will assume that it's the new YSMenu and pester us for new versions which will run on their clone carts (which, as I mentioned above, would result in the loss of AKAIO for everybody).

Ok,akaio cracking aside,can we go back to my problem? I tried AKAIO,It doesn't go out of the "Loading..." screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-