OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
OK before anyone suggests it .
  • I already know about The Megalist of R4 Clones thread
  • I already know that the R4 cards with 'www.r4ids.cn' and 'www.r4idsn.com' are cards that already support the Wood R4 firmware....But are there any OTHER cards that support it ??

I've been asked by a workmate to suggest a replacement R4 card for their kids - & I told him to be careful & only go with R4 cards that support the 'Wood R4' replacement firmware - as it'll keep the card up to date

His kids only have DSLite's & my mate wants it to be as cheap as possible (So no suggestions of getting a AK2i or DS2 please).
I also wouldn't suggest getting a AK2i anyway for a DSLite as I've always had 'contact issues' with those even after the 'card trick'

Now in my Googling to (hopefully) find a UK seller (very unlikely) of a suitable R4 I came across Wood R4 DS Revolution & it seems rather cheap [£3.22] compared to the other Wood R4 cards [3DS version - £11.04] and [older version - £7.09]

Now I popped along to the official website (http://www.r4ds.com/ - which incidentally re-directs me to www.r4ds.me ) & it does seem to support 'Wood R4' (although it's an older version on their site)

Has anyone got one of these and IS it 'Wood R4' compatible ??.... or can anyone suggest any OTHER R4 cards that are ??

If possible - can you also supply direct links to the card(s) on the shopping site - I can pass the links onto him & he can decide for himself where he'll like to buy it from & also make sure he's getting the right one

Many thanx in advance

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
Zhuzhuchina are reliable and REALLY cheap, like $2.51. The only downside is shipping can take a while because it's based in China. Also almost every card that comes up on the banner at the top of the page is a 1:1 clone of some sort, and will run wood.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Stan4d @ Stan4d: Hello! from my kindle! (supposed to be rading abook for school)