Hacking R4 3DS Cards

ImVanilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After being scammed numerous times by very shady websites I have really had enough. I just want to find somewhere where I can purchase an R4 3DS Card and that it will arrive and work. I've been scammed by R4CardUk and many others, please help me find one that you guys know it trusted and safe!

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll keep this in mind, can anyone else vouch for them or any other website?

I typically order from modchipsdirect, unless there's a big enough price difference between them and chinese/whatever sites. Their customer service is responsive, just don't ask them for any discounts or to match any other prices, they seem to get mad at that.

Reactions: Adeka

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
http://www.peachds.com/ ships anywhere and they sell R4iSDHC v2015 for 3ds for only $9.99, plus they are a legit and a safe site I order from them all the time never ran into any problems

never heard this website....

ImVanilla did you tried nds-card.com? it's gbatemp's sponsor for several years...
some folks sometimes got problems, but gbatemp admins sometimes even give an hand...

ImVanilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
never heard this website....

ImVanilla did you tried nds-card.com? it's gbatemp's sponsor for several years...
some folks sometimes got problems, but gbatemp admins sometimes even give an hand...

I saw this website and was warded off because I saw 2 websites with a very similar name with the other way round, some people had bad problems, and I really just don't want to be ripped off again? Is nds-card.com a good choice? They also use PayPal which alot of people don't do anymore so I gather that it may be inactive...

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I saw this website and was warded off because I saw 2 websites with a very similar name with the other way round, some people had bad problems, and I really just don't want to be ripped off again? Is nds-card.com a good choice?

they take a long time to ship (it comes from china, takes almost 1 month iirc)

however i heard a lot of people recommending modchipsdirect

i can't give you personal experience, because the website i bought my stuff shutted down (they were good...)
but nds-card.com was my first choice.. then i choose that other website because the price...

ImVanilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
they take a long time to ship (it comes from china, takes almost 1 month iirc)

however i heard a lot of people recommending modchipsdirect

i can't give you personal experience, because the website i bought my stuff shutted down (they were good...)
but nds-card.com was my first choice.. then i choose that other website because the price...

I kinda want to go with nds-card because they're so trusted and if I can use PayPal I feel even more safer tbh.. What do you think I should do!?

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I kinda want to go with nds-card because they're so trusted and if I can use PayPal I feel even more safer tbh.. What do you think I should do!?

i can't answer that... i don't want you to come at me if you get problems...
but i tell you one thing, wait for more members to reccommend... do not trust much about recent members, or people with few posts.. if a person had been here for some years helping people, thats the kind of advice you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol