Homebrew Quran

af230

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a friend who is a muslim and he has a r4i is there any way i can get him a quran homebrew?
Please can you reply as soon as possible.
Thanks.

LeRodeur

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I guess if you have it in images you can convert it to the homebrew ComicBookDS, otherwise try html version of the quran (think there must be some) and open it with a brower like kiwi browser or dsorganize

af230

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
LeRodeur said:
I guess if you have it in images you can convert it to the homebrew ComicBookDS, otherwise try html version of the quran (think there must be some) and open it with a brower like kiwi browser or dsorganize
How can i use kiwi browser or dsorganize to be able to read it?

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
af230 said:
LeRodeur said:
How can i use kiwi browser or dsorganize to be able to read it?
Kiwi is very old and you can't get out of the homepage saying how he discontinued it. ds organzse is good(remember to get v 3.1 not 3.2 it has problems) but bunlallo is better

z0m813.cl0wn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
af230 said:
I have a friend who is a muslim and he has a r4i is there any way i can get him a quran homebrew?
Please can you reply as soon as possible.
Thanks.

I think it is very nice of you to do this for him! But sadly I have no clue except what has already been mentioned, I think if it works the best bet is ComicBookDS and maybe while your at it get him a few Comics to read!
yaynds.gif

af230

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This is all very good but can someone make an official quran app that just uses the quran and not things like comic book or kiwi browser.
Thanks again for all the quick responses.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: