Hacking Quick Questions About Softmodding

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why are you still asking and bumping? you already were told exactly what to do and you decided not to listen. now you want to ask the same question and get a different answer?

Charlie C

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4.2 Upgrade, Bannerbomb, Hackmii, Trucha Bug Restorer, Any Title Deleter, cIOS installer, WAD Manager, Neogamma...

Haha!!

damingraham

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
why are you still asking and bumping? you already were told exactly what to do and you decided not to listen. now you want to ask the same question and get a different answer?
and why are u replying if you are too slow to read everything cause like most people you think you know everything

what i asked was this and it was quoted cause it wasnt answered and hence a bump to get it answered very simple damn question

QUOTEbannerbomb is what a /apps folder app? has boot.dol icon etc etc i would have to install hbc and/or wad manager first right?

*edit and should i keep their wii on 3.4 or update to atleast 4.1?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The bannerbomb instruction are on the bannerbomb site

Bannerbomb is use to install the HBC, so of course you'll have to do that first
tongue.gif

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
damingraham said:
giantpune said:
and why are u replying if you are too slow to read everything cause like most people you think you know everything

what i asked was this and it was quoted cause it wasnt answered and hence a bump to get it answered very simple damn question

QUOTEbannerbomb is what a /apps folder app? has boot.dol icon etc etc i would have to install hbc and/or wad manager first right?

*edit and should i keep their wii on 3.4 or update to atleast 4.1?
You were already told what to do on the first page of this thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.