Hardware Quick question

Balrogs.Pain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, today i opened my presents (notice posting time) and i wanted to try out my full band kit for guitar hero world tour. now, i have every instrument, two NEW guitars. a drum kit and a mic, but sadly, when i was turning the cymbals to see which angle is best, apparently the wire that connects into the plug snapped off, and now i just have two dead cymbals that probably, will never work ever again. (What i mean by snapped off, is that the end of the wire that connects into the headphone end looking thing, came off and now you see the wiring, the bronze wires and junk)
So, i was wondering if its possible to return it in store or online, and get another drum kit.
sorry if this seems like a really stupid question
happy.gif

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
Personally - I believe it should be replaced under warranty but to help your cause I would simply contact the store, state you opened everything up and found that the cable was already broken. Yes, this might be dishonest but sometimes it makes things a little easier - especially when it should be replaced all the same.
smile.gif

mcjones92

Kingpin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fun_Zephyr said:
Personally - I believe it should be replaced under warranty but to help your cause I would simply contact the store, state you opened everything up and found that the cable was already broken. Yes, this might be dishonest but sometimes it makes things a little easier - especially when it should be replaced all the same.
smile.gif
Yea that would work assuming you still have the receipt and is less than 90. They won't ask questions, just get you a new one. GOOD LUCK!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...