Quick question

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Balrogs.Pain, Dec 25, 2008.

Dec 25, 2008

Quick question by Balrogs.Pain at 6:50 AM (604 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Balrogs.Pain
    OP

Member Balrogs.Pain GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Well, today i opened my presents (notice posting time) and i wanted to try out my full band kit for guitar hero world tour. now, i have every instrument, two NEW guitars. a drum kit and a mic, but sadly, when i was turning the cymbals to see which angle is best, apparently the wire that connects into the plug snapped off, and now i just have two dead cymbals that probably, will never work ever again. (What i mean by snapped off, is that the end of the wire that connects into the headphone end looking thing, came off and now you see the wiring, the bronze wires and junk)
    So, i was wondering if its possible to return it in store or online, and get another drum kit.
    sorry if this seems like a really stupid question [​IMG]

2. Fun_Zephyr

Member Fun_Zephyr GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Personally - I believe it should be replaced under warranty but to help your cause I would simply contact the store, state you opened everything up and found that the cable was already broken. Yes, this might be dishonest but sometimes it makes things a little easier - especially when it should be replaced all the same. [​IMG]

3. mcjones92

Member mcjones92 Forest Fam

United States
    Yea that would work assuming you still have the receipt and is less than 90. They won't ask questions, just get you a new one. GOOD LUCK!