dhjohn

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was wandering how it goes about saving games.
Is it seamless as if you were playing the gba game itself, do you have to enter the menu (or some other method of prompting) for it it save, or is it only save states.

I ask because the gba emulation is the main reason I'd buy the cart, but I would likely forget to prompt it to record my saving if it requires it.

Thanks in advance,
dhjohn

Kentoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can save in game like a normal GBA game (like pressing Start in pokemon and going to Save), this doesn't require any prompting aside from what ever is naturally in the game.

RTS is accessed through the Emulator's menu by pressing X and navigating to the RTS button.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know what save type it uses? Is it .gba.sav or .sav I really need to know. I want to use my old AKAIO GBA saves on it. I removed the header already on the saves.

Kentoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jakob95 said:
Anyone know what save type it uses? Is it .gba.sav or .sav I really need to know. I want to use my old AKAIO GBA saves on it. I removed the header already on the saves.

I'm pretty sure you asked this 3 times already and I already answered it in another topic...

Kentoss said:
QUOTE(Jakob95 @ May 22 2010, 11:17 AM) Does the GBA emulator make the saves be .sav or .gba.sav?

It's .sav, and Real Time Save files are Filename_Numer.rts where Number is the save slot number.

SS-2010-05-22_11.png

Check your old posts!
tongue.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. All my games could load up there old save files now on this emulator. But for some reason Pokemon Firered can't load up its old save file any help?

dhjohn

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kentoss said:
You can save in game like a normal GBA game (like pressing Start in pokemon and going to Save), this doesn't require any prompting aside from what ever is naturally in the game.

RTS is accessed through the Emulator's menu by pressing X and navigating to the RTS button.

Thanks. Great to hear it.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to use AKAIO plus EZ-Flash 3in1 to play Pokemon Firered. But now I got a Supercard DStwo and I would like to play Firered on that. I would want to use the same save file I used on AKAIO on the Supercard DStwo for the game. I removed the 16 header thing but when I play Pokemon Firered it still starts a new game. All my other games loaded there old saves fine except this one. Here is my save maybe you can do something about it this is the original one without the 16 header removed.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zqh2nuyhjtg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.