wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

just a short question, I have my N3DS already on a9lh and all that but it was 9.2 to begin with, back in the times before higher downgrades were possible, so I never had to downgrade (well, apart from the A9LH part to 2.1). Friend of mine wants his N3DS also done now. He's below 10.7, so as I see from Plailects guide, I can directly to 9.2 without needing any powersaves, external games or something? And then continue on just as I did it with my device?

Last edited by wurstpistole,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

just a short question, I have my N3DS already on a9lh and all that but it was 9.2 to begin with, back in the times before higher downgrades were possible, so I never had to downgrade (well, apart from the A9LH part to 2.1). Friend of mine wants his N3DS also done now. He's below 10.7, so as I see from Plailects guide, I can directly go to 2.1 from that without having to downgrade to 9.2 before? So basically it's not different than my A9LH which I did while on 9.2, apart from maybe the entry point that is used? Thanks!
No, you have to downgrade to 9.2 to access Decrypt9, as you can only access it on 9.2.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He said he has never been online with his 3ds. Would be the first time
Google search the tubehax DNS, have him go to his system settings, Internet settings and set up a Wi-Fi connection with the tubehax DNS. That will allow him to bypass the update nag message and use Browserhax. What's his actual firmware?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1