• Likes 6

Telephone

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi every one
now my noob question:

I Installed the WADmanager and the Backuplauncher but now i can not install other wad's
Ther is always eritten : Error (ret = -2011)

what does it means why i can not insall wad's anymore?

Thanks a lot

Klotser

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I use Configurable USB Loader, does this loader automatically block forced updates? If not, how do I prevent them?
Also, should I update to 4.1? Will all my homebrew (bootmii, HBC, couple of emulators. USB loader) still work?

RCAnime

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boohoo said:
Does the Wii Backup Loader work with all region games?

Thanks
Yes if you tick the force [insert region here] option.

NOW FOR My QUESTION!:
How DO I GO About making my wii NTSC-J Back-ups load in the disc channel?

Ironsolid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where might I go to get a basic rundown on playing movies on the Wii? IE. What format to burn the movies onto DVDs with
and what loaders, etc. Thanks

boohoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Which version should I install? Gamma or Beta? Or is Gamma the latest version? Btw do normal DVD games still load? Where do I tick the regions box?

I'm still a newbie on this so bear with me.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ironsolid said:
Where might I go to get a basic rundown on playing movies on the Wii? IE. What format to burn the movies onto DVDs with
and what loaders, etc. Thanks
The app that can play DVD movies is Mplayer CE
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/mplayer_ce
Do some reading about it and you'll find how to use it
smile.gif

QUOTE(boohoo @ Jul 23 2009, 05:41 AM) Which version should I install? Gamma or Beta? Or is Gamma the latest version? Btw do normal DVD games still load? Where do I tick the regions box?

I'm still a newbie on this so bear with me.
Install Neogamma
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=158884

To force a region, go into the settings

dcoop

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is Gecko OS the easiest thing to use to make sure that when I buy a new game, like Grand Slam Tennis or Wii Sports Resort, and try to play them that the Wii will not be updated?

Or should I be using something like this preloader thing I keep reading about, or starfall i think is the other thing.

Also to play these games, will I need to install IOS things on my Wii or is likely that the Wii already has them installed?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
dcoop said:
Is Gecko OS the easiest thing to use to make sure that when I buy a new game, like Grand Slam Tennis or Wii Sports Resort, and try to play them that the Wii will not be updated?

Or should I be using something like this preloader thing I keep reading about, or starfall i think is the other thing.

Also to play these games, will I need to install IOS things on my Wii or is likely that the Wii already has them installed?
GeckoOs blocks updates. So if you always run games with it, you need no additional hacks. GeckoOs also has this cool function to extract IOS from games and install them
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Charmandersrule @ Jul 23 2009, 05:00 PM) How do i make a channel for a backup i have? Like a LOZ TP Channel
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=153471

its for USB only

dcoop

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tj_cool said:
dcoop said:

GeckoOs blocks updates. So if you always run games with it, you need no additional hacks. GeckoOs also has this cool function to extract IOS from games and install them
biggrin.gif

Thanks!

Only other thing that confuses me, in the disc loader link thread there seems to be 3 different versions

1.07b (QLeap's version)(fixed for HBC 9)(002 fix)
1.07b (WiiPower's Version)(fixed for HBC 9)(002 fix)
1.07b (fixed for HBC9)

Is there a "best" one or are they the same?

WiiFSA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help getting USB Loader GX to work all games go to black screen, and SD/USB loader 1.5 freezes on "booting wii game, please wait..."

I'm also rly confusing regarding cIOS, how can I install cIOS38 rev13b, if cIOS36 rev10 is already installed in IOS249?

Help would be appreciated, thanks.

SPEKKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just been through the ultimate system menu 4.1 tutorial every thing appeared to go fine but after everything install wii system still says 3.2E??

nothing appeared to fail if i have my NAND backup could i restore and start again???

(started with 3.2E with gamma loader which was fine apart from new releases)

Stuart

WiiFSA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same thing happened to me, i just downgraded again using cIOS downgraded, and ran FIRMWARE UPDATER 4.1 again and it worked.

slightlyaskew

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi - I've just started using GammaLoader R6 (in order to get WiiSports Resort working), but currently have to launch it from the HomeBrew Channel (as a dol file, I think). Is there any way of installing it as its own channel?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.