• Replies 3,833
  • Likes 6

oze86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Howdy doody all.

When I try and load games (well, ive only tried Muramasa so far) through NeoGamma I get this error: Dvd err(1178), disc id.

Any help with trying to correct this?

Cheers.

danilo11

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi, im using cfg usb loader, the thing is i want to know, if i have to patch a PAL game(with regionfrii or another software) to load it in my NTSC console,
or just with the option of cfg, force to: ntsc.
thnx

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
diegoronrod said:
Total newbie on USB Loaders..

My question is: what I have to do for load the game on USB device??
wacko.gif

I have the channel NeoGamma R9 beta23, but it don't mount the WBFS after I press A button.

And I try the NeoGamma R7, but this time after I press A, starts the countdowm and when it's finish nothing happen!!!
ohmy.gif

What's wrong???
huh.gif

If help I update my Wii, step by step, through the guide "Modify ANY Wii 4.2 & below, Up to 4.2, any serial, black wii's, any region" on the forum...

Use cfg-loader to load from usb.

oze86 said:
Howdy doody all.

When I try and load games (well, ive only tried Muramasa so far) through NeoGamma I get this error: Dvd err(1178), disc id.

Any help with trying to correct this?

Cheers.

Try using good quality DVD-R discs.

QUOTE(danilo11 @ Jul 6 2010, 11:27 AM)
hi, im using cfg usb loader, the thing is i want to know, if i have to patch a PAL game(with regionfrii or another software) to load it in my NTSC console,
or just with the option of cfg, force to: ntsc.
thnx

You dont need to patch anything when loading from USB. Its all there for you in options. If you have a PAL game go video -> FORCE NTSC.

Xbox360

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I currently have an old 250GB Western Digital My Book with ~25GB left which I want to use for Wii games.

Is there any way to safely create a WBFS partition without having to format anything; there is a lot of precious data on the drive that I can't afford to lose and I have no other options of storing it elsewhere.

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Xbox360 said:
I currently have an old 250GB Western Digital My Book with ~25GB left which I want to use for Wii games.

Is there any way to safely create a WBFS partition without having to format anything; there is a lot of precious data on the drive that I can't afford to lose and I have no other options of storing it elsewhere.
If it is a fat32 drive than there is no need to format it, loaders work with fat32 (and NTFS, but I think that they can only read from it, not write to it, so fat32 would be better)

Xbox360

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
person66 said:
Xbox360 said:

If it is a fat32 drive than there is no need to format it, loaders work with fat32 (and NTFS, but I think that they can only read from it, not write to it, so fat32 would be better)

Really? I have been using CFG USB Loader, NeoGamma, etc and none would recognise my FAT32 drive even though it was on the compatibility list. At the moment I have formatted a USB pen drive to play games individually.

valenmere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying this thread instead of making my own topic so I hope I can get some help :3

I installed hermes v4 222/223 and am currently using uLoader to usb load my backups.

But sense I installed hermes v4 222/223 I can no longer use CoverFloader to backup my wii games. What else can I use to back them up while using hermes v4 222/223

whoa haha never mind I didn't realize uLoader could back up my games too sorry guys.

LNick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using usb loaders for a while, but I've run into an issue I can't figure out.

I recently purchased LEGO Harry Potter, but after installing to usb it won't work with cfg usb loader 57b7 , but does with uloader 5.1D. Loading HP in cfg simply gives a black screen. I've matched the cfg loader settings to uloader as closely as I can, nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

uLoader settings are defaults (meaning its using IOS 222). I've installed Hermes 22x v5. In cfg I've set the IOS to 222-mload (I also tried the other options with no luck). I also have waninkoko 249v19 installed w/ base 57. The last new game I got was SMG2, and I'm able to play that without problems.

Thanks for the help!

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SOS-Rens said:
How can I play games via USB when I have more than 1 game on my USB stick ??
By selecting it.

QUOTE(LNick @ Jul 12 2010, 02:19 PM) I've been using usb loaders for a while, but I've run into an issue I can't figure out.

I recently purchased LEGO Harry Potter, but after installing to usb it won't work with cfg usb loader 57b7 , but does with uloader 5.1D. Loading HP in cfg simply gives a black screen. I've matched the cfg loader settings to uloader as closely as I can, nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

uLoader settings are defaults (meaning its using IOS 222). I've installed Hermes 22x v5. In cfg I've set the IOS to 222-mload (I also tried the other options with no luck). I also have waninkoko 249v19 installed w/ base 57. The last new game I got was SMG2, and I'm able to play that without problems.

Thanks for the help!
Try CFG with cIOS249.

Natazza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hiya,

I hope no-one minds me posting this question as I asked about it a year ago but never got around to doing anything and now I really want to get my Wii updated as I can't play a lot of games now :-(

I am on 3.4E with Neogamma R6 and cIOS rev 13a. I have no brick protection at the moment and haven't done anything with the Trucha Bug (not sure if I need to do this?)

I have installed Bootmii as IOS as it can't be installed to Boot2.

Thanks for any help with this, there are so many new things out I don't know where to start or what I need! (I'm thinking of Neogamma R9 but not sure of which cIOS to update to -rev 19?) I don't know exactly what should be on my sd card as it seems to have unused things on it.

Basically I just would like to know the steps I should take in order to just run backups (I don't want anything complicated or fancy, I can look into these things at a later date if I want to)

Very grateful of any help (and of what order I should do things - bit worried I have no brick protection)

Natazza

-Aura-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TDWP FTW said:
I'm having a problem with an ISO I'm trying to put on my HDD through WBFS Intelligent GUI. It's Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing, and when I load it in through the file explorer, the ID says pen dis, the Game says .c file, and the Size says '~1.ISO.

I've re-downloaded it twice, as well as extracting it multiple times, but it keeps doing that. I don't want to download it again, and I can't find a different download, because they are all the same.

Did anyone manage to figure out what the problem was?

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Natazza said:
Hiya,

I hope no-one minds me posting this question as I asked about it a year ago but never got around to doing anything and now I really want to get my Wii updated as I can't play a lot of games now :-(

I am on 3.4E with Neogamma R6 and cIOS rev 13a. I have no brick protection at the moment and haven't done anything with the Trucha Bug (not sure if I need to do this?)

I have installed Bootmii as IOS as it can't be installed to Boot2.

Thanks for any help with this, there are so many new things out I don't know where to start or what I need! (I'm thinking of Neogamma R9 but not sure of which cIOS to update to -rev 19?) I don't know exactly what should be on my sd card as it seems to have unused things on it.

Basically I just would like to know the steps I should take in order to just run backups (I don't want anything complicated or fancy, I can look into these things at a later date if I want to)

Very grateful of any help (and of what order I should do things - bit worried I have no brick protection)

Natazza

Use this guide to get you on 4.2 and install the latest cios's.
The latest versions of neogamma is here.
If you want to run backups from disc channel install DaRkCORP.

Kysafen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to get Tales of Graces to work.

-Wii model's one of the first ones to release, so the D3-2 chipset isn't a problem.
-Using NeoGamma R9 beta 29 IOS 249, Revision 17

1st attempt: Burned .iso to DVD+R
2nd attempt: Burned .iso to DVD-R
3rd attempt: Used an alternative .iso: couldn't patch with IOSPatcher, couldn't open with WiiScrubber, was able to patch with WiiBrickBlocker, changed region to USA with WiiTools 1.5, burned .iso to DVD-R.

All attempts had NeoGamma startup successfully from the Homebrew Channel. With burned DVDs in the Wii, I select "Launch Game on DVD," it loads the game, cuts to black, reconnects the wiimote, and then leaves me at the black screen.

Please help; I've been at this all fucking day and I don't want my time to be COMPLETELY for nothing.

Zero_Viscosity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am trying to get Pokemon Battle Revolution working on my wii.

The game starts up, goes through the Wii Controller warning about the strap then the ESRB warning.

Then the drive stops spinning and the screen goes black. The lights on the wii mote stay on

I have tried Neogamma R7, R8 and R9 Beta (Newest)

I have burned it multiple times using img burn 2X and 4X

I scrubbed the iso and then burned it 2X
I am using DVD-R discs by Memorex
Other games do work and my gamecube back ups work to.
Any help would be appreciated

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Zero_Viscosity said:
Hello, I am trying to get Pokemon Battle Revolution working on my wii.

The game starts up, goes through the Wii Controller warning about the strap then the ESRB warning.

Then the drive stops spinning and the screen goes black. The lights on the wii mote stay on

I have tried Neogamma R7, R8 and R9 Beta (Newest)

I have burned it multiple times using img burn 2X and 4X

I scrubbed the iso and then burned it 2X
I am using DVD-R discs by Memorex
Other games do work and my gamecube back ups work to.
Any help would be appreciated

If you're able to play other games burned on the same media at the same speed with the same software, then the .iso most be corrupted, if not then check the compatibility list to see if anyone else is having troubles with that game, that helped me with CoD:MW....!!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    chrisrlink @ chrisrlink: lol