• Views 512,278
  • Replies 3,809
  • Likes 6

veggav

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What would be the best format to archive the wii full set?

RVZ seems to be the standard because of it's size and because it works with Dolphin but it doesn't work with original hardware.

Going from RVZ to ISO isn't pratical, at all, because it will turn a 5~TB set into a 15TB one.
Even if compressing it back to WBFS or some form of shrink iso format.

Is there any option here that would work on original hardware but keep the size small as RVZ do?

GamerJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Question on magic numbers.

For my setup i am creating some new magic numbers and using the Rhapsodii shima Theme , is there any other areas that you would need to update other than
1. adding the number to "wiiflow\plugins_data\platform.ini"
2. update the button ini "wiiflow\plugins\Plugin_name.ini"
3. update the menu ini "wiiflow\source_menu\menu_name.ini"

I have also added the datebase to give screenshots, descriptions, etc. for games to this setup.

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Does anyone know a place where to check latest releases for homebrew?

Sorry to say, but Open Shop Channel is a mess and they never have fixed the web. Not only is not possible to filter homebrew by something as simple as release dates, but many of them were apparently released in 1970.

For example I wasn't aware that CleanRip was updated not long ago.

X-62

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Hello, I hope you can help me.😫😫😫
In the following, I am sorry if the wording is incorrect (I am translating with transliteration)
I recently downloaded the game call of duty - black ops and I ran into a problem.
I used wii backup and divided it into 2 GB files.
I hashed the files and transferred them to flash (at first, I transferred the file with the wbfs extension)
After ejecting the flash and connecting it to the wii, it was working fine, the usbloader gx was able to read the game, but as soon as it entered the loading screen, it stopped moving forward.
Thank you for telling me what to do
Please simply tell me what to do
I am considering using the game via flash, but if it can be done with DVD, I have no problem (it doesn't matter if I run the game with neogamma or with usb loader gx, the game can only be run)😫😫😫
By the way, when I tried to install the game on DVD, it was installed on USB loader GX, but it did not open.
Thank you for guiding me with photos or videos or simply
Thank you for now🌷🌷🌷

salsom

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
hello , I have a problem . My Wii homebrew channel isn't showing any of my homebrew apps FYI my usb flash drive is sandisk cruzer blade 16GB and soon a sandisk sdxc 64gb card will be delivered to my house ( i know how to format sd cards ) and I've looked at the usb device compatibility list and it said its compatible . Can you please respond quickly and clearly .
Post automatically merged:

hello , I have a problem . My Wii homebrew channel isn't showing any of my homebrew apps FYI my usb flash drive is sandisk cruzer blade 16GB and soon a sandisk sdxc 64gb card will be delivered to my house ( i know how to format sd cards ) and I've looked at the usb device compatibility list and it said its compatible . Can you please respond quickly and clearly .

Last edited by salsom,

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Make sure it's formatted as MBR and fat32, plugged into port 0, try pressing 1 while in the hbc to toggle between sd and usb if u have multiple devices connected simultaneously, try updating your hbc using str2hax if hbc isn't v1.1.2 or higher using ios58, or if the wii is connected to wifi u can send syscheck's boot.dol to your wii via wifi using modmii to run syscheck and upload the report to share here

salsom

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Make sure it's formatted as MBR and fat32, plugged into port 0, try pressing 1 while in the hbc to toggle between sd and usb if u have multiple devices connected simultaneously, try updating your hbc using str2hax if hbc isn't v1.1.2 or higher using ios58, or if the wii is connected to wifi u can send syscheck's boot.dol to your wii via wifi using modmii to run syscheck and upload the report to share here
are you replying to me? btw love your programs

excuse me but what does mbr mean and i dont know how to run syscheck and where can i get ios58

and
i tried to use mod mii but it didnt work

my flash drive is formmatted as mbr and fat32 tried plugging it to port 0 , and i pressed and 1 pressed usb my hbc is 1.1.2 and i have ios58 because im on version 4.3 but sill nothing worked . and how can I syscheck?

excuse me but how c\can i syscheck without the homebrew apps appearing.

Last edited by salsom,

Judako

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey! (May have posted my question in the wrong forum so I’ll post it here. Is it possible to have music change as you chance your source menu or even better is it possible To have a banner sound play continuous without starting over when selecting a game? An example would be: Wiiflow lite boots up, main menu appears, music plays song #1. I can select “consoles” from my 2 choices of “consoles or handhelds”. Now that I’m in the “consoles” section of Wiiflow, I select NES. If now I’m at the NES section showing games and I wanted a new song to automatically play just for this specific section, how would I go about that? Also if I click the game and the banner sound plays, I cycle to the left one game, the banner sound starts over. Is it possible to keep the banner sound music file playing while cycling games? (Basically want the nes Mario theme to play when I’m looking at NES games then would also like the nes Zelda theme to play when bringing the game in close, which pulls up the “play” button and the banner sound but would be neat if the Zelda theme would keep playing while cycling through games at this juncture without starting over each cycle if that makes sense lol.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @linuxares, Yarr harr fiddle dee dee. Being a pirate is alright to be.