OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
First, I'm using Acekard 2i, and AKAIO firmware, so I'm just asking if it's okay to put the official loader inside ___aio/ak2loader and use it, the AKAIO wiki only said that you can use it on AK2 and AK2.1, but he didn't say anything about AK2i, I know that AKAIO is the best firmware ever, but maybe there will be a day that I will need the official firmware, so is it possible?

Second, which one should I use: Moonshell or Moonshell 2 and why?
EDIT:
(forget to answer my second question, my real second question is in my second post in this topic)

Dark X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Chris_Skylock said:
Acekard 2i IS Acekard 2.1
No you're mistaken, the AK 2.1 is a new version from the original AK 2.

And to my second question, I downloaded the moonshell from AceKard's official site and it has 4MB, but when I downloaded the latest Moonshell from their site (it was called Mooshell 2.02 stable), it has 50MB, why?!!!
What is the big difference between them? and which one of these two is recommended to use on Acekard 2i?

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dark X said:
Chris_Skylock said:
Acekard 2i IS Acekard 2.1
No you're mistaken, the AK 2.1 is a new version from the original AK 2.

And to my second question, I downloaded the moonshell from AceKard's official site and it has 4MB, but when I downloaded the latest Moonshell from their site (it was called Mooshell 2.02 stable), it has 50MB, why?!!!
What is the big difference between them? and which one of these two is recommended to use on Acekard 2i?
Acekard 2.0->Acekard 2.1->Acekard 2i

The Acekard 2i is a subset of Acekard 2.1, which came from 2.0.

And 'cause Moonshell 2.02 comes with a bunch of random stuff you don't need (windows apps and such), and it's quite a bit nicer than the old one. I forgot how big it is when you remove the folders you don't need, but even so, it's still quite a bit bigger than Moonshell. I'd still recommend Moonshell 2 if you have enough room, because from what I understand, it's just better than the old one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill