Hacking Questions on 3ds cfw

ibroxgaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I installed cfw on an og3ds using r4i 3ds rts flashcart, And now I am about to do the n3ds xl

1. Is the n3ds xl on fw 11.10.0-43E ok to use this flashcart?
2. when I completed the full setup on the o3ds I put the files back on the flash cart and it shows up on the o3ds menu,
but I don't know if its the right rev will it be ok to go ahead?
3. Is it better to do the single system or the multi system as I have the o3ds on bootstrap9?

Once again thanks in advance knowledgeable people of gbatemp

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
1. Every FW with every 3DS is supported. But if you are going with 11.10.0 you might want to update beforehand.
2. If you had to flash the flashcard, it is supposed to create a backup.bin. So after restoring that, you can use it again.
3. What do you mean by that?

ibroxgaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1. Every FW with every 3DS is supported. But if you are going with 11.10.0 you might want to update beforehand.
2. If you had to flash the flashcard, it is supposed to create a backup.bin. So after restoring that, you can use it again.

thanks for answering 1 and 2 I did not know therewas another update and 3. I think I read you can use a bootstrap9 3ds to install cfw on another 3ds thanks for the help

thanks for answering 1 and 2 I did not know therewas another update and 3. I think I read you can use a bootstrap9 3ds to install cfw on another 3ds thanks for the help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yea I think i was supposed to say hormone replacement therapy