Hacking Questions about the Super Card DSTWO.

ponyseizures

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm considering buying one. But first, some questions.
Does it work with 3ds?
Where's the best place to get one, with good shipping?
Is the GBAtemp version any better?
Is the built-in GBA emulator good in graphics?
Thanks in advace.

Verack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you install firmware 1.09 and EOS 1.11, it'll work perfectly on a 3DS (I'm using mine with a 3DS right now)

Depends on your location. Places like Realhotstuff and Shoptemp are some good places.

The GBATemp version is exactly the same, except it's white.

The GBA emulator has yet to cause any problems with 1.21 and the game.txt. I'm playing games like, Pokemon Emerald, Sonic Advance series, Mario and Luigi, and Donkey Kong country series, to name a few. All are running at a near perfect smoothness (sonic advance series is perfect). Of course, some obscure games may not run or be laggy, but most major games run just fine.

A bit of warning to you, though. In order to make your Supercard DSTwo work on a 3DS, you MUST have a DS/i/lite to install the firmware. Otherwise, you'll need to borrow a friend's DS/i/lite.

ponyseizures

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Verack said:
A bit of warning to you, though. In order to make your Supercard DSTwo work on a 3DS, you MUST have a DS/i/lite to install the firmware. Otherwise, you'll need to borrow a friend's DS/i/lite.

Will it work with a DS Phat?

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
[shoptemp]97[/shoptemp]​

The GBAtemp Limited Edition is the same as the original ones, and don't come with any extra features built-in.
The GBA Emulator is not perfect, but with the game_config.txt file a lot of these problems are solved (Note that this file only works with emulator version 1.21)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can plug my phone in and charge from 0 to 50% in like 20-30 minutes, Would take an hour+ on...