Questions about SMG

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by intoxikatedone, Mar 5, 2008.

1. intoxikatedone
    OP

intoxikatedone Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 5, 2008
    United States
    I am in the same boat as many others on not being able to update their wiikey to a 1.9G.

However reading about trucha signer i was able to play SSBB japanese version on my japanese modded wii. The only problem now is that i cannot seem to play Super Mario Galaxy using trucha Signer.

I did everything that people said to do: use ultraedit and press control g, type in 0x4C0CCB, and then change the code from 0C to 04. I did that and signed it and burned it on x4 speed on a verbatim -r. When i start the game, the 001 error doesnt come on but the screen turns black and freezes.

What am i missing? I have downloaded 2 versions of super mario galaxy NTSC-US however when the start menu appears, theres japanese writing below the super mario galaxy. I do not understand why the NTSC-US version keeps turning into a japanese version. Or is it? Maybe the NTSC-US version just has japanese writing below the super mario galaxy??

If anyone can help me please help me. Its strange i can play SSBB but cannot play SMG. Thank you in advance!

2. ricadoe

ricadoe Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2007
    Malaysia
  3. anasdah

anasdah Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2008
    Malaysia

You can check this link http://wiisgamer.blogspot.com/2008/04/wii-...us-for-wii.html [​IMG]

4. mattlouf

mattlouf GBAtemp Regular

Sep 19, 2004
    United States
    Earth
    I don't think you should link that !! [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice