Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
1-Can I list every title installed on my 3DS? (On NAND, EMUNAND, on SD, all titles even system apps,...) How?
2-Can I know the name of the app/game with just the titleID?
3-Can I delete a system title that i'm not using to get some free space on my NAND? Like the music player app the notepad app ?
4-Will deleting a ticket of an existing game delete this game? Can I delete every tickets without risk?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In regards your 3rd question you can delete the music app but not the notepad app but it's not worth it as apps take up next to no space on the nand and any system app that you remove causes the 3ds to tell you it needs updated do to the app being deleted. Plus any time you do update to the latest fireware they will return.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
In regards your 3rd question you can delete the music app but not the notepad app but it's not worth it as apps take up next to no space on the nand and any system app that you remove causes the 3ds to tell you it needs updated do to the app being deleted. Plus any time you do update to the latest fireware they will return.

What he said. You'll get an update nag (unless you have the DNS set to block updates). It's not really a good idea to delete apps like the notepad and so on anyway.
As far as tickets go, no idea. I haven't really messed with tickets so I can't tell you.

Reactions: AmandaRose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjbr_FiMrYA