Gaming Questions about Cheats + HeartGold.

thefullmonty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tl;dr - What are the side effects of giving myself 16 badges on HG and face rolling the game with high level pokemon from the start?

So I have SS as a retail cart and the HG rom. Instead of playing through all of HG again to get legendaries and stuff like that, I have some questions: (I dont want to use PokeSav or my AR for legendaries)
Can I just give myself 16 badges from the start and high level pokemon? Will that cause any problems?
Would any part of the game be ruined? Would gym leaders still give me their badges?
Can I use any HM if I give myself 16 badges from the start of the game?
Would I essentially be able to skip gyms and go straight to certain legendaries?

Thanks for the help.

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
thefullmonty said:
tl;dr - What are the side effects of giving myself 16 badges on HG and face rolling the game with high level pokemon from the start?

So I have SS as a retail cart and the HG rom. Instead of playing through all of HG again to get legendaries and stuff like that, I have some questions: (I dont want to use PokeSav or my AR for legendaries)
Can I just give myself 16 badges from the start and high level pokemon?YES Will that cause any problems? LOTS OF THEM
Would any part of the game be ruined? YES Would gym leaders still give me their badges? NO
Can I use any HM if I give myself 16 badges from the start of the game? YES
Would I essentially be able to skip gyms and go straight to certain legendaries? YOULL MISS SOME LEGENDARIES
Thanks for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/8wi6dnzLcZ0?si=5zWGTK0CMXO3DJcb +2