Homebrew [Question] Who or which teams are working on the newly revealed 9.2+ kernel exploits?

• Thread starter swaggon
  • Start date
  • Views 1,244
  • Replies 10
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swaggon

OP
Hi, I just have a quick question as I am unsure of what progress (if any) is happening in relation to working towards the development of new kernal exploits for 3DS consoles with a firmware above 9.2.

As far as I can tell, JustPingo is working on developing some sort of exploit, but can somebody tell me which one it is and what will it be able to achieve? What are the other exploits, and are any of them not currently being worked on?

I'm concerened that many people who say they're working on certain things are actually just joking around for attention, which squanders the oppurtunity of real developers working on these things as they assume someone else is already doing it.

As @10twenty4 said: "JustPingo has no history of releasing anything substantial. He does, however, have a history of announcing that he's going to release something substantial, basking in the attention, and then completely failing to follow through on it."

S

swaggon

OP
Inb4 thread lock
Not sure why that would happen, but maybe you could be so kind to answer my question before then? :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Steveice10 is working on Memchunkhax2
Thank you, but what does Memchunkhax2 actaully do and what will it require for it to be usable? Perhaps you could link me to info on it, I just can't find many answers in this forum at the moment unfortunetaly.

Kernalhaxhereicome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also MemChunkHax2 is a exploit that allows downgrading to a CFW-able firmware, But thats just a short description and KernalTimeMachine does the downgrading

S

swaggon

OP
This was from the main thread which you could have easily looked at for yourself.
Thanks, I didn't see that sorry. I know there was some sort of streamed video with information but I wasn't able to play it on the site.

mungry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In his (feeble) defense, that thread was locked and will probably drop off the front page soon.

In my (feeble) defense this thread was created minutes after the thread was locked, allowing a quick glance at the front page to give him all the information he needed and not post a pointless thread.

Reactions: coreycubed
S

swaggon

OP
In my (feeble) defense this thread was created minutes after the thread was locked, allowing a quick glance at the front page to give him all the information he needed and not post a pointless thread.
I apologise for my questions and concerns.

Reactions: mungry
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1