Homebrew Question, Smash4 playing with 3ds as controller on Wii U

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so I know its a werid question but, I plan on going to my friends house with a group of people to have a tournament against each other. I felt it would be perfect to bring my 3ds since i'm used to using the 3ds's control scheme now instead of the Wii's.

But I kind of had one question, and its not exactly major but I am concerned if I bring my 3DS (it has CFW.) If it will cause malfunctions with his Wii U.

Also I kinda wana use it to cheat with NTR to kind of ster up some drama/comedy since were all kinda gaming nerds once we start, just to break some of the ice :P.

Btw I will be using the actual game to connect not the Wii U controller app.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, CFW does not effect anything, is mearly a controller app to play the game with as subsitute for a real controller... which nintendo should have done with MORE GAMES, honestly it would have been nice, just how many controllers smash wii u supports. :D

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay that's a relief. Last thing I want is to come & cause tension with everyone and be hated after breaking a expensive piece of hardware >_<. By any chance does NTR cause any issues as well,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm i doubt it will, unless you use that in game menu to pause the system like it does, but i never tried testing such a thing. Just use the system like a controller. You can't really use ntr on such a simple tool with the controller app. Is simply meant to allow 3DS to play wii u with the wifi connetion, you can't really do anything with ntr using a wifi controller app.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...