{QUESTION} Should I wait to downgrade my N3DS?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by 101239, Jan 6, 2016.

  1. 101239
    OP

    101239 GBATemp Irregular

    Banned
    312
    158
    Oct 25, 2015
    United States
    Maybe Somewhere near you? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I want to downgrade mainly for homebrew on the system menu, But after going on GBATemp the fourm right now is litterally all like
    Warning: Spoilers inside!
     
    Xenon Hacks and williamdabastrd like this.
  2. d0k3

    d0k3 3DS Homebrew Legend

    Member
    2,591
    2,608
    Dec 3, 2004
    Gambia, The
    Yes, it's much better to wait now. The current downgrade process also doesn't work with some exploits (meaning you won't even have a full-value 9.2).
     
  3. Jacklack3

    Jacklack3 ( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here

    Member
    1,494
    1,914
    Oct 6, 2015
    Canada
    In your basement Dick Size: 5 meters.
    Those look like mini chocolate bars!
     
  4. Xenon Hacks

    Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

    Member
    7,050
    3,367
    Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    What kind of chocolate are you eating? or did you mean brownies?
     
  5. Jacklack3

    Jacklack3 ( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here

    Member
    1,494
    1,914
    Oct 6, 2015
    Canada
    In your basement Dick Size: 5 meters.
    Well now that i think about it...

    Yea, brownies.
     
  6. williamdabastrd

    williamdabastrd GBAtemp Regular

    Member
    105
    24
    Apr 10, 2010
    United States
    Ohio
    At first I sighed because I thought this was going to be another one of those threads. Then I chuckled.

    Quality shitpost.
     
  7. Quantumcat

    Quantumcat Dead and alive

    Member
    10,354
    5,467
    Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Isn't "quality shitpost" an oxymoron?
     
  8. williamdabastrd

    williamdabastrd GBAtemp Regular

    Member
    105
    24
    Apr 10, 2010
    United States
    Ohio
    Yes, that's the joke. :) Essentially I am saying I enjoy the post but recognize that it isn't really adding a ton of meaningful discussion.
     
  9. Tony_93

    Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

    Member
    2,166
    987
    Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    If you really want a downgrade, don't want to wait god nows how long until tools are developed and don't want to brick your system I have a solution for you... GET A HARDMOD, you can find reliable people here in gbatemp that will do it for a reasonable price, if something goes wrong you can just un-brick it at any point with a NAND backup... Rather than having a useless $200 brick.

    As I said before, it is not worth to brick your system because you couldn't wait for reliable tools/methods and if you still want to go ahead and use them, make sure you can restore your system if something goes wrong...