ROM Hack [Question/Request] ROM-Hack IronFall Invasion To Remove Update!?

tivu100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since Wifi Toggle doesn't work with IronHax 2.5, I am looking for accident-spoof way to launch Ironfall Invasion game (legit IronFall downloaded back in August).

Before HAX 2.5, Wifi is always turned-off on Home Menu to avoid the update snag. Wifi only being turned-on on HBL using Wifi Toggle app.

With HANS, is it possible to rom-hack the legit Ironfall game to remove only the update snag part?

I have no programming skill/knowledge so can't do my own research. Please help.

Last edited by tivu100,

tivu100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I got the wrong idea about HANS. Thought it can permanent hack the rom to remove some part. Now I am getting the idea that with HANS, the ROM hack is like save editing. The result can only be seen in game.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I think I got the wrong idea about HANS. Thought it can permanent hack the rom to remove some part. Now I am getting the idea that with HANS, the ROM hack is like save editing. The result can only be seen in game.

Think of HANS as a RAM hack, it goes away once the game is exited, or the 3DS is turned off, so there's no way to make it permanent.

Reactions: tivu100

tivu100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think of HANS as a RAM hack, it goes away once the game is exited, or the 3DS is turned off, so there's no way to make it permanent.
/Thread

Sorry for making a bad thread based on wishfully lack of knowledge thinking. My friend's N3DS is on 9.9, his best bet is waiting for new update of WIFI Toggle while using themeHax.

Last edited by tivu100,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...