I have a small question: Has anyone sucessfully VC injected anything into Castlevania III. I've been in a strong understanding of how VC injection works, pretty much since it was conceived, and I've noted that sucess for most games games on the NES side can be given thanks to Zelda II and Kirbys Adventure, IIRC the largest MMC1 and MMC3 games, respectively. I, like any other tweaker on the planet wanted to take it a step higher. From what compatibility lists existed at the time, a majority of them showed the MMC5 endowed games in their lists (as incompatible, of course). On a general note of thumb, if Castlevania III was like any other VC title, i'd hold the game code in a iNES format file in 1.app, and be set up to run the code as MMC5. From what I was able to crounge up, it does hold the game code in the suspected file, but there's a catch. 1.app in CV3 does not have a header. I found the "NES^Z" of a typical iNES formatted file, and then what appeared to be lz packed binary; I tried using gbalzss, which proved to only be partially correct, screwing up somtime through the rom code, with a lot of incorrect bytes. As expected, u8tool crashes when attempting to unpack this app file, even headerless. So, from what I can tell, unless the compression method of this app file is known, I am in a rut for getting anything else working in VC for the MMC5 games. P.S.: The target here is to inject Laser Invasion. Not that I have anything against FCEU...I am just looking for it to work in Ninty's own engine...given that it supports any of the MMC5 extensions, required by all other games than CV3. P.P.S.: (auto)Injectuwad attempts, but breaks the file, resulting in a channel that appears to be correct, but only returns to the wii menu when invoked.