proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Does Nintendo know if we are using Freeshop and can we get banned for using it?

In a sense, using freeShop is playing shared 'backups' but its still seen as piracy in their eyes. Although, a .cia going online hasn't been caused a ban unlike Sun and Moon. (don't go online before a games release and you'll be fine)

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Nintendo know if we are using Freeshop and can we get banned for using it?
As far as I can tell, they can't actually see anything. But I'm not spewing out anything, because I derived my theory from the fact that during the pokemon sumo ban wave, only those who went online and connected to pokemon servers were actually stung. Some folk left wireless on, so it was connected to N servers, such as friends list, but didn't actually connect to things ln game, and got off Scott free.

Therefore, that leads me to believe they can't directly see what your doing, and that gamefreak was actually responsible for flagging consoles.

And no, free shop games won't get you banned.

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As far as I can tell, they can't actually see anything. But I'm not spewing out anything, because I derived my theory from the fact that during the pokemon sumo ban wave, only those who went online and connected to pokemon servers were actually stung. Some folk left wireless on, so it was connected to N servers, such as friends list, but didn't actually connect to things ln game, and got off Scott free.

Therefore, that leads me to believe they can't directly see what your doing, and that gamefreak was actually responsible for flagging consoles.

And no, free shop games won't get you banned.
When you open Pokémon Sun & Moon, you get disconnected from Internet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...