Hacking Question on a full Wii Hacks

34shadow76

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry everybody for a question that's probably been asked before. But Is there a full tutorial or video on Hacking the Wii using the Wiiflow to play everything? Even if a can get an SD Card with instructions on how to place everything in detail. Ive seen a lot of youtube videos but nothing out there is to where its detailed and updated. Please help. Ive got Homebrew Wiiflow and a few of Wii and GC games. I have a good library of Wii Snes Nes Genesis Atari N64 etc.... I would like to play. Thanks for the help in advance

Apolinar4840

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I realize that this is a late reply; however, I suspect that you may still need the information.
If you're going to backup your GameCube games, I suggest using USBLoaderGX with DiosMios Support rather than using Wiiflow.
Don't get me wrong, Wiiflow is a great application, yet in my honest opinion, USBLoaderGX would be the superior option for your needs.

Here's what you'll need:
- The Homebrew Channel
- A Wad Installer
- IOS (I believe it's 249? It's been a while... you'll have to do some homework...)
- Dios Mios or Dios Mios Lite (OPTIONAL) If you want to backup your GameCube games
- A USBLoaderGX forwarder (OPTIONAL) This is simply for your convenience, but hey... why not?

Use the Homebrew Channel to install a reliable wad installer. There are many to choose from and you can use them to install the necessary IOS files necessary to play your Wii and NGC backups. Using the same wad installer, install Dios Mios or Dios Mios Lite so that you can play your GameCube backups. Use Dios Mios if you're going to backup your games via hard drive, or Dios Mios Lite if you're going to back them up via SD card. While you're at it, you can install an app forwarder so you can access the games from the home menu rather than having to enter the Homebrew Channel every time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BETA215 @ BETA215: Fighting downhill is proper of traitors, sometimes you do what you have to do...