[emulation] successful wiiflow plugin integration

mynameisjeff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Jersey
Good afternoon, I have a particular query. I have integrated several Wiis with everything game running through wiiflow, through plugins and source menu. After a lot of tweaking these are the consoles that I can successfully run and boot through wiiflow with my current configuration:

Sega Megadrive, Sega Mastersystem, Sega CD, Sega Gamegear- (genesisgxplus)
SNES- (snes9xgx)
Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance- (vbagx)
NES- (fceugx)
MAME- (MAME 2003)
Atari 2600- (wii2600)
Wii VC/ WiiWare- (emunand)
Playstation- (WiiSXRX)
scummVM
Turbografx 16- (wiimednafen)
N64- (not64)
Gamecube + Triforce (nintendont)

These all work every path is set correctly with magic numbers and boxcovers and more are compatible besides this selection. These are just the ones I have used thus far. The following I've tried to incorporate and have failed to successfully boot from wiiflow:

[X] NEOGEO (OG) + Capcom Play Systems 1,2,3- (retroarch)
[X] Turbografx CD-(wiimednafen)

I have bios files and everything needed in their respective folders but the issue is wiiflow booting right into the system. Nothing works and there is no modern wiiflow integration guide for such unskilled plebeians as myself. The main reason I wanted to shove everything into wiiflow was because of the Rhapsodii Shiima theme and the aesthetic promise of game art + custom music. I deeply enjoyed the friend areas from the original Rescue Team games for further justification. If anyone is able to verify the wiiflow plugin integration of those systems + more, and is able to share their configuration, it would be a beautiful thing. Being able to have a wiiflow configured to run everything within the wii's power along with box covers and music is my dream.

Reactions: locomia

locomia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
if anyone has any information on how to get neogeo cps123 and pcengineCD working on wiiflow please PM me.
Hey Jeff I got recently neogeo games and cps123 games running. It's not a totally smooth task, since there's different romsets/cores working pairs and you need to generate the cache files and tweak with the unibios thing.
I put some workarounds that worked for me in a post today on my thread "some wiiflow emulation issues", take a look on it

If you problem is different from these mentioned, please give more details about what is going on when you try to launch the games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: