Hacking (Question) just want to know, how do i use a backport patch, with a USB 2.0 HDD?

DS92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
as title says
  1. just want to know, how do i use a backport patch, with a USB 2.0 HDD?
using App2USB

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it depends on what you mean. a backport could be just the game with app version increased by one or the entire update, if it is an update.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it will overwrite the update though if that's what you're asking.

DS92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
it depends on what you mean. a backport could be just the game with app version increased by one or the entire update, if it is an update.
because i loaded up TLOU2 that was updated and i dont see the Grounded mode that was added in the Game Update file, im wondering if the Backport patch overwrite the Game Update.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok yeah, its Backport the game first, then Game Update File.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
of course, unless the backport is the entire game. it's much smaller to make a backport update. if it's an actual update, the backport will be the whole thing.

DS92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
of course, unless the backport is the entire game. it's much smaller to make a backport update. if it's an actual update, the backport will be the whole thing.
one more thing is Marvel's Spider-man (2018) a 5.05 game? because i thought it needed to be backported, but it seems for me it didnt.

DS92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
sorry to keep asking questions, is it possible to backport a Game Patch, with the Game's PKG itself?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @SylverReZ common england l