Hardware [Question] Isn't technically possible recover brick 3DS using your Router?

Zurce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen several people who got stuck on the downgrade process with the tubehax DNS saying that they're contacting nintendo and seeing if the warranty can cover it if they lie

My question is, Isn't possible to redirect Tubehax DNS IP to 8.8.8.8 with your router configuration and enter to recovery mode safety ?

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen several people who got stuck on the downgrade process with the tubehax DNS saying that they're contacting nintendo and seeing if the warranty can cover it if they lie

My question is, Isn't possible to redirect Tubehax DNS IP to 8.8.8.8 with your router configuration and enter to recovery mode safety ?
depending on the router and or firewall, yea. Last I recall, PfSense and DD-WRT both have the ability to do this. For it entering recovery mode safely, I am not sure on that.

falken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Yes, yes it is :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...