Homebrew [Question] How to Approach Wireless DS-to-DS Multiplayer with libnds?

NotImpLife

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Romania
Gameyob uses NiFi too ( github->Drenn1->GameYob, then go to platform\common\include\nifi.h). I haven't tested anything, but I think you should reference NiFi library in your makefile, just like you do with libfat:
Code:
#---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# any extra libraries we wish to link with the project
#---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LIBS := -lfat -ldsnifi9 -lnds9

Reactions: PolyMars and banjo2

Fewnity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Gameyob uses NiFi too ( github->Drenn1->GameYob, then go to platform\common\include\nifi.h). I haven't tested anything, but I think you should reference NiFi library in your makefile, just like you do with libfat:
Code:
# any extra libraries we wish to link with the project
LIBS := -lfat -ldsnifi9 -lnds9
Oh that's nice, I will check this too! Thanks!

Fewnity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was wondering if anyone could point me toward any resources for creating libnds homebrew with NiFi/wireless multiplayer? I noticed that dsgmLib supports this, but I can't seem to find any standalone library or code examples outside of that if they exist. Thanks for the help!
Hey! I found this repos, https://github.com/jpenny1993/dsnifi
You need to compile the dswifi fork linked in the repos, and you will be able to use NIFI.
But there are some limitations, I'm working on a better Nifi example to supports more than 2 ds.

Reactions: NotImpLife

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.