Gaming Question/Clarification about latest PSP OFW and CFW

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
1.) Im using PSP 3000 the unhackable one. Can I install CFW if i upgrade to 6.20 with the new HEN? let's say they put a new feature on the 6.20 OFW like Wireless LAN LED no longer flashes when online, if i install the CFW will it also do the same thing?

2.) I'm guessing that when I upgrade an OFW I also upgrade upgrade like the emulator for the psp that were built in the OFW. like when i used the eloader i saw all these version of the psp emulator so i was just thinking that if i upgrade the OFW will there be a 6.20 ver of the psp emulator?

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anthony001 said:
1.) Im using PSP 3000 the unhackable one. Can I install CFW if i upgrade to 6.20 with the new HEN? let's say they put a new feature on the 6.20 OFW like Wireless LAN LED no longer flashes when online, if i install the CFW will it also do the same thing?

2.) I'm guessing that when I upgrade an OFW I also upgrade upgrade like the emulator for the psp that were built in the OFW. like when i used the eloader i saw all these version of the psp emulator so i was just thinking that if i upgrade the OFW will there be a 6.20 ver of the psp emulator?

1) as far as i know, there is no custom firmware yet for 3000. the 6.35 one that was posted in another thread was also only for 2000's for now.

2) I guess I am really out of date in the scene with the HEN, but I am not exactly sure what you mean by the psp emulator?

im sorry if i'm not much help in this post

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1