Hacking question can you load a ps4 pkg game with cheats in it with a pc software or ps4

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi everyone right can i ask a question right is it possible for someone to make like a ps4 pkg cheat thing that you install something like the PS4 Cheater but that is a bit hard to do cos you have to do something with the eboot of the ps4 game but all my games are ps4 pkg games so that wont work cos you have to use the eboot file of a game to get cheats for it so i thought is it possible for someone like one of the devs to make like a cheat pkg engine or something like that where you install on your ps4 and it gives you cheats for the ps4 games but then how would you load a ps4 game if it is a pkg of a game how can you load a ps4 pkg game with cheats is it possible or not i think that someone out there will make something that you install that gives you cheats for the ps4 games it is just a matter of time and when something like the save wizard that you install on your pc but for the ps4 and free or some thing that you use on your pc that gives you cheats for the ps4 games but works with ps4 pkg games i don't know of anyway that you can load a ps4 pkg game with cheats is it possible or not

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really possible yet or pretty hard since most many address are static and or change from region and title updates.I dont think we have debugger or we would see far more trainers.

jgduff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@tommy28 :
You can find what you need on my Patreon :
h t t p s : / / w w w . p a t r e o n . c o m / J g D u f f

Cheats.Fpkgs For PS4! All is made by me:
-Codes search on PS4 Cheater
-Codes conversion for Fpkgs
-Make the Cheated Fpkgs
-Download all the game 1 by 1 for create codes on differents ID
-Display all my work on all the site for sharing.

All is made by me! No exterior help!
Enjoy and not be discouraged by the people who respond to the fast going to get rid of you and your question.

I asked the same question a year ago and the people saying "DEV" all told me it was impossible.
Yeah! Look now! ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't enter my dragon