Hacking Question about vita RAM

nero99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, sorry if thisa is in the wrong section. Wasn't really sure where to post it here since I have not used a vita in quite a few years. Anyway, I have a question I have been wondering for years since the vitas launch. Since we now have cfw and can edit basically everything, would it be possible to some how program the vita to recognize more than 512MB of RAM? like if you were to remove the 512MB and reball new, higher capacity RAM to the board? I mean, I know it's some wild question, and most likely can not be done. But how cool would it be to have a vita with 2GB-4GB of RAM? A man can dream, right?

dragonz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, sorry if thisa is in the wrong section. Wasn't really sure where to post it here since I have not used a vita in quite a few years. Anyway, I have a question I have been wondering for years since the vitas launch. Since we now have cfw and can edit basically everything, would it be possible to some how program the vita to recognize more than 512MB of RAM? like if you were to remove the 512MB and reball new, higher capacity RAM to the board? I mean, I know it's some wild question, and most likely can not be done. But how cool would it be to have a vita with 2GB-4GB of RAM? A man can dream, right?

This is crazy - is the vita ram even removable?
I'll stick to plug ins like lolita500 for the extra boost.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Why does Psi have PMS?