Hacking Question About Updating A9LH

veraci_00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm following the guide to update my a9lh, but there was an error with safea9lhinstaller. it says "can't verify stage 1 and/or stage 2's integrity." is it supposed to say this? thanks!

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
You can update without the .sha files at your own risk, since without them there's no way to check if the payloads are corrupt or the .sha files are missing, or even both.

You just can guess.

Reactions: veraci_00

veraci_00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright, that was the problem. I dropped the sha files into the folder, and the system didn't give me that error anymore. however, now I have a new problem. I can't seem to use bootanim with a9lh v.2. it just gives me a black screen.

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
alright, that was the problem. I dropped the sha files into the folder, and the system didn't give me that error anymore. however, now I have a new problem. I can't seem to use bootanim with a9lh v.2. it just gives me a black screen.

Change the arm9loaderhax.bin name to: arm9loaderhax_si.bin.

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

yeah, that is what happend when I tried with a9lh v2. They need it updated. Change the arm9loaderhax.bin to whatever payload BootAnim loads.

edit: I never tried that screen init file before. that might work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.