GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What is that middle button trigger thing on top for? All I can see is that it clicks some thingy in the back... is it supposed to connect to some thing you buy, if so what is it, and what's its purpose?

imgod22222

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What is Nintendo doing? Everything cool for wii peripheral-wise is Nyko. Wireless Sensor Bar.. rechargable wiimote charge stand things because people can't buy regular rechargeable AA batteris.. Wii fan cooler.. things, and SD cards with the Wii logo stickered on them, and some with USB too (might not be Nyko)

imgod22222

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WOW! That's definately handy! After looking on Nyko's website like a truly interested person is, it shows a clip, that connects to the bottom of the classic controller, and snaps it onto the wiimote, wraps up the cable, give the controller 'wings' like a playstation controller (which i myself like, because i don't know how you're supposed to hold the damn classic controller) and it looks like (but don't quote me on this, because they don't show how it clips onto the wiimote) that if you put the clip high enough on the wiimote that you could hold it like a N64 controller (the wiimote would act like the middle handle)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...