GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can a legit cia of Pokemon XY/ORAS be restored with a save? Can a retail card of Pokemon XY/ORAS be restored with a save? Thank you :)

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
legit cia? well, this is nothing specific to that.

"can i restore a save to an eshop game?" "can i restore a save to a game card?" - yes.
it depends what format the save you have is though.

if you backup the save using the save plugin, you can restore it fine. the format is the same as made by sdf, it is decrypted.

- you don't expect this question to be asked for every individual game do you? :)

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom

"can i restore a save to an eshop game?" "can i restore a save to a game card?" - yes.

if you backup the save using the save plugin, you can restore it fine. the format is the same as made by sdf, it is decrypted.

- you don't expect this question to be asked for every individual game do you? :)

I thought Pokemon CIA games had some sort of extra mechanic? I remember you need to delete the SecureValue when importing them on SDF unless you want corruption.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I thought Pokemon CIA games had some sort of extra mechanic? I remember you need to delete the SecureValue when importing them on SDF unless you want corruption.

well, many (most? all?) digital eshop games have that. true, i'm not sure if you can get around it with ntr. maybe :)

GhostLatte

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Doesn't eShop Pokemon XY have the ant-save game restore?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I don't think NTR deals with the secure value, one way around it would be to dump your current save edit it and re inject before you launch the game again, that should work fine afaik

As long as the save being injected is from the current save it should be ok to edit it.....but no promises :P

GhostLatte

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think NTR deals with the secure value, one way around it would be to dump your current save edit it and re inject before you launch the game again, that should work fine afaik

As long as the save being injected is from the current save it should be ok to edit it.....but no promises :P
Ok thanks :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello