Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I mean... backups. :D

Anyway... So, I used to load backups with USB LoaderGX through a 4GB USB. Not many backups though... just Animal Crossing, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, NEW Super Mario Bros Wii, and Twilight Pricess.
Then I needed my USB for a stupid homework, got infected with a virus in a cybercafe, and bye bye USB.
After that, I never tried to load backups again. So I don't know how much that has advanced since then. I'm talking about 2009/2010.

I read somewhere, can't remember where and when, that USB LoaderGX could allow to load backups without the need to format a DD or USB into WBFS. And that Backups could be loaded as .ISO without needing to convert them to .WBFS format.

Is that true?

Is there a specific and better way to load backups without needing WBFS manager?
:grog::grog::grog:

D

Deleted-379826

Have your drive formatted fat32 and use wii backup manager! You can use it if it's already .wbfs or .iso it'll do all the work for ya :P

D

Deleted-379826

Oh! So it was true.
Hmmm... thanks for the response.
Hey... I also want to ask, if its also true that not many External Hard Drives are supported by USB LoaderGX and other backup loaders.
That would most definitely be true. There are compatibility lists on certain wikis I believe though. The best way is to just try it!

Reactions: Gizametalman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: