GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
I was using this great software and then it came into my mind that how to preserve all the tags and caption or starred settings (all the tags and lables you give to pics) from uninstalling the software (changing windows).

In AcDSee, you can backup your database but I did not find any thing similar in Picasa so I wondered how to preserve these settings since if you can't, all these hard working and tedious work of labling and tagging your pix, will be pointless.

There is a possibility that Picasa stores its settings in JPG's data section since it seems that each JPG file has a data section which holds some data, like the camera model that took the picture from and like that, but I'm not sure if it copies its own data there or holds it into an inner database which will be lost if not possible to backup.

and yes, I'm too lazy to register at their forumz to ask this.

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd suggest you ask on their forums since they all happen to be fans of picasa
wink.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I use Picasa and Photoshop CS3 (sometimes you don't need overkill) but... I'm not sure of this, I don't bother with tags and so forth, I separate all my folders by date and then have descriptive titles within the filenames.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.