ryuujin2788

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for a somewhat noobish question.

However, is it possible with two Nintendo DSes to link Pokemon Emerald and Sapphire using just the DS? Or do you need some cable?

ryuujin2788

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow, that looked like I would be able to use two DS's linked through that program to trade. Is that correct? You would be a life and money saver FAST6191 if that were true!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have used VBAlink on numerous occasions but never really with pokemon.

I am bored right now though so I played far enough on sapphire for it to allow me to battle, it worked out good as far as I can tell.

ryuujin2788

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excellent man, thank you very, very much! You just saved me some money and frustration. I'm going to go play around with it some more after I eat and I'll get back to you to tell you if trading works and stuff like that.

ryuujin2788

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I don't really know how to get the save files off the real carts, as I use the real carts for pokemon instead of ROMs... so is there any other way of doing it short of buying two GBAs?

ryuujin2788

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the problem is that I don't have any GBAs. So I can't connect that to the computer.

So, thanks for the suggestion, but I think I'll either just have to do without it or buy some GBAs.

By the way, when is the earliest time that you can connect a Pokemon game to D/P and upload your pokemon for the park?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1